Why choose Curiosity Zone classes for your child?
- Curiosity makes kids smarter. A study found that children who actively explored their environment, played with other kids and asked lots of questions at early ages were better at reading and had higher IQ scores at age 11 than more passive children. — Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Develop early science awareness and vocabulary. In addition to the “word of the day,” children will become familiar with words and concepts such as chemistry, physics, astronomy, biology, botany, oceanography, geology, engineering and more. When they hear it again in grade school, they’ll be old pros!
- Get a head-start with pre-science/pre-math skills, such as patterning, sorting, estimating, collecting, matching, comparing, observing, using science equipment & following directions.
- Develop classroom confidence & social skills.
- No risk. If your child doesn’t enjoy the first class, we’ll give you back 100% of your tuition. We offer this guarantee with confidence — well under 1% of our customers have ever dropped a class or camp. Kids love Curiosity Zone!